Band Leader/ Keyboards
Sure, James Brown was the de facto Hardest Working Entertainer in Show Biz, but he also had a few years head start on Little Moses, so we’ll just have to see how this plays out over time.
At 5 years old Little Moses answered music’s calling before his feet could even touch the floor beneath a piano bench, and for the next 30 years, he’s continued his devotion to learning and perfecting as many facets of the art and the industry as possible.
That’s right…before even reaching the age of 40, Little Moses has:
- Become a multi-instrumentalist (all saxophones, piano, tuba, drums/percussion)
- Built and directed dozens of highly successful dance and party bands
- Performed more than 1500 live concerts
- Produced & released an award-nominated CD (“LEGENDARY”) that hit #1 on Latin Jazz, R&B, Funk & Blues charts
- Managed and assisted many other artists toward their success
- Created and DJs a radio show (LMSS Radio)
Overachiever? Indeed. But don’t count on Little Moses resting on past accomplishments. His second, funk and blues oriented CD (“Little Moses Jones”) featuring award-winning musicians from Gladys Knight; Earth, Wind and Fire and Dotsero and is scheduled to drop in the Spring of 2021. Then, a US tour in support of that CD is in the works in addition to maintaining and performing with his successful wedding and corporate events bands.
Julius Henderson is a 4th generation Colorado native. If you were to cut him open, you would find that he is comprised primarily of laughter and songs. He is a lover of all things music, especially old school R&B. Early influences include old school staples like Earth Wind and Fire, Teddy Pendergrass and Ray Charles just to name a few. Above all, Julius is about the show. He is a powerful, fiery, high energy performer and who always brings everything he has and leaves it all on the the stage!